The Damon System is leading edge technology that is used worldwide by thousands of orthodontists. Damon braces are smaller, making them easier to clean and less noticeable. We want your experience with braces to be manageable and not interfere with your lifestyle. Damon® System braces have been clinically proven to avoid expanders, headgear or extractions. Damon® System braces have many advantages, but the most important is providing you with a beautiful smile!
The Damon® bracket system has changed the way we can treat orthodontic patients today. This revolutionary system utilizes a unique passive self-ligating bracket and very light forces to achieve results beyond previously conceived expectations. This passive self-ligating removes the need for tightening, making your orthodontic experience less of a hassle and more enjoyable.
There is a general misconception that all braces and orthodontic treatments are the same. With all the options available today, it is more important than ever to carefully select what type of braces and technology are used.
Why Choose The Damon System?
Looking beyond the possibility of avoiding expanders, headgear and extractions, there are a variety of other reasons to choose Damon® System braces. A few of the big reason are:
- Easy To Clean. Without ties that collect plaque, you’ll find it easier to stay on top of your dental hygiene while having braces.
- Discreet. Damon® System braces are available in clear brackets.
- Comfortable. The slide mechanism that holds the wire is designed to allow teeth to move freely and more comfortably.
- Reduce Treatment Time. Light high-technology shape-memory wires will in most cases reduce treatment time.
- Enhance Facial Features. The Damon® System not only produces beautiful smiles and straight teeth, but allows orthodontists to enhance facial changes as well. We have never before had such an influence on the bone and soft tissues that support and surround the teeth.