Hide Your Treatment, Not Your Smile
At Smile Ranch Orthodontics we understand that some people like to wear their braces loud and proud but others would rather not draw attention to the fact that they’re getting orthodontic treatment. That’s why we offer Invisalign aligners, an orthodontic treatment option that is just as effective as traditional braces without the appearance of braces.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of custom, clear aligners to straighten your teeth and align your bite. When applied correctly, it can be used to fix any issue traditional braces can, including:
- Widely spaced teeth
Dr. Alan Jensen is a Platinum Plus Valued Invisalign Provider (VIP) and the number one Invisalign provider in Utah. Dr. Douglas Anderson also has years of experience providing Invisalign treatment. When you choose Smile Ranch, you can be sure you’re getting high quality orthodontic treatment. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation!
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
With Invisalign treatment, it’s possible to get the smile of your dreams without dealing with braces. Some other perks of choosing this treatment option include:
- Nearly Invisible. No one can tell you are wearing the aligners because they are clear, making it much easier to smile wide while straightening your teeth.
- Removable. Unlike traditional braces Invisalign aligners are removable, which makes it possible to eat and drink whatever you want during treatment. Plus, you don’t have to worry about dealing with brackets and wires when brushing and flossing.
- Comfortable. Every set of aligners is custom-made, with no metal wires or brackets. Invisalign aligners are designed to gently move your teeth, alleviating any discomfort.
- Fewer Appointments. Other orthodontic treatments require appointments every six to eight weeks, but Invisalign treatment only requires one appointment every three months.
Invisalign vs. DIY Aligners
You may have seen other invisible aligner providers that give straightened teeth often with a DIY option, sometimes with the mold created at home with impression trays and a homemade putty. This can lead to ill-fitting aligners and bad results. Plus, with these remote options, you don’t have appointments with a licensed orthodontist in-person. Here are a few other ways Invisalign aligners differ from other invisible aligner providers.
|Invisalign||Other Invisible Aligners|
|Nearly Transparent Aligners||x||x|
|Smarttrack® Plastic designed to move teeth effectively and comfortably||x|
|Made with off-the-shelf thermoplastic||x|
|In-person visits with a licensed professional||x|
|Treatment progress analyzed remotely||x|
|3D scan for complete accuracy||x||x*|
|Fixes most bite issues||x|
|Every aligner is trimmed for maximum comfort||x|
|Easily removed for eating and drinking||x||x|
|Get started right away with a 3D scan||x|
|Wait for aligners to arrive in the mail||x|
|Easy to get emergency treatment||x|
|Wait for responses from customer service and remote communication||x|
*Some DIY aligners only offer an impression kit done at home with traditional putty.
Is Invisalign Treatment More Expensive Than Traditional Treatment Options?
If you are set on choosing Invisalign aligners as your treatment option but are worried about the cost, come to Smile Ranch Orthodontics! We base the cost of your treatment on the amount of time spent on treatment, not the choice of treatment, which means the cost of Invisalign treatment is comparable to that of traditional braces at our office.
Schedule a free consultation with us to learn more about the cost of treatment and the Smile Ranch difference! We’ll walk you through each treatment option to give you a general estimate of the cost of each treatment option.
Who Is Eligible for Invisalign?
Are you worried about the appearance of your smile while in class? Do you participate in sports and want to make sure you don’t have to worry about breaking a bracket? Do you still want to keep your appearance professional? Whether you’re a teenager or an adult, you can choose Invisalign treatment. No matter what extent of orthodontic treatment you need, we can make Invisalign treatment work for you!
How We Do Invisalign
When you choose Smile Ranch Orthodontics for your Invisalign treatment, we use state-of-the-art technology to get your treatment started. We use the iTero® digital impression system by Align Technology, which takes a 3D image of your teeth and bite. This replaces the uncomfortable, messy, and sometimes inaccurate traditional putty impressions.
These impressions can give you a visual of what your teeth look like before treatment and even what they’ll look like during and after treatment! Plus, the iTerro scanner is more:
- Accurate. The scans create aligners that fit how they should, alleviating discomfort and pain during treatment.
- Efficient. They require less time in the treatment chair, so your appointment is faster, plus you only need to come in for an appointment every three months!
- Customizable. They provide a digital plan and allow for trays that are tailored to meet the individual needs and desires of each patient. This means that the treatment can be adjusted and altered to make sure it’s working effectively in the most comfortable way possible.
If you’re looking for Invisalign treatment, schedule a free consultation with us! We’ll walk through what to expect with treatment and how you can use Invisalign treatment to be happy with the appearance of your smile!