We’re Open & Keeping Clients Safe!
May 19, 2020
Need to get fitted for your Invisalign™ or braces? Our doors are open, and we’re ready for you! Due to COVID-19, we are taking special precautions to keep our clients healthy and safe. Keep reading to learn how to set up your orthodontics appointment and what to expect when you visit.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
We haven’t changed anything about our appointment setting process. If you’re new to Smile Ranch Orthodontics, please know that you can call any of our five locations or fill out our form to schedule your appointment.
After filling out the form, a staff member will reach out to you to set up a time for your appointment. They’ll also remind you of anything you need to know regarding the precautions we’re taking during COVID-19.
What to Expect During COVID-19
As a healthcare provider, health and safety is extremely important to us. We want to make sure that we do our part to keep our patients and staff. To help minimize the risk of coming in contact with the coronavirus, we are currently implementing the following precautions:
- Sneeze guards at the front desk
- Only the patients are allowed inside. Parents, guardians, or other companions will be asked to stay in their vehicles.
- Patients will be asked to brush their teeth before their appointment. Our brushing station will be closed.
- Everyone who enters our office will have their temperature taken.
- We have rearranged our patient waiting areas to reflect social distancing guidelines in the cases that someone needs to wait.
We’re also abiding by all guidelines set by the CDC. Although we maintain strict cleaning practices during non-pandemic times,at this time we are also doing extra cleanings every day. All surfaces are sanitized and wiped down multiple times per day. Our orthodontic equipment is also sanitized after every patient.
We Look Forward to Your Visit!
We hope you’ll find COVID-19 a little easier to handle knowing you can get your orthodontic treatment taken care of in a healthy and safe manner. Please follow @smileranch on Instagram or our Facebook page to keep up to date with any future changes.